- Publié le --2
Marketing Program Leader
SAS invests a lot in a training path linked to personal and functional needs, to make every individual a success, and the company goals overachieved.
Are you aware that from morning to night, you are influenced by SAS software in ways that you probably never considered? For example:
- Thanks to SAS you receive targeted advertisements;
- Your airline forecasts flight crew schedules and optimizes flight operation;
- The restaurant’s supply chain is optimized with SAS to deliver fresh ingredients exactly when they’re needed;
- Your local bank uses SAS to develop an efficient system for stocking Automated Teller Machine.
For more information you can have a look on our website: http://www.sas.com/belux
To reinforce our Marketing team, we are looking for a Marketing Program Leader who is responsible for defining, building and implementing the local marketing programs and campaigns which can be topic driven, industry driven or ecosystem driven (e.g. customer, partners, academic, …)
Major areas of involvement may include various marketing channels (mass marketing, direct marketing, digital marketing, live events, direct mail, email, etc.).
- You plan, develop and participate in local marketing plans, responsibility assessments and timelines to support specific marketing activities, events and/or campaigns in accordance with SAS' sales and marketing initiatives for both internal and external clients/customers.
- You manage programs, campaigns and activities in marketing supporting systems.
- You translate the results in measurable sales and marketing goals
- You work in close collaboration with the different roles within the Marketing team and you follow up the different steps in the marketing process.
- You work in close collaboration with other stakeholders (Sales, Pre-sales and Lead Generation Office) in order to maximize efficiency of the marketing mix within programs and campaigns.
- You liaise with other ecosystem stakeholders and integrate ecosystem campaigns into the regional marketing plans
- You propose and monitor marketing programs and campaigns budget within guidelines. You work to minimize costs and maximize efficiency and effectiveness.
- You analyze results and take action for improvements based on reports in the global marketing system.
- You initiate and nurture relationships with internal partners and external providers to enhance success factors/measures for campaign completion.
- You are in charge of the recurring major events of SAS BeLux.
- You execute on regional marketing programs on local level.
- You report directly to the Marketing and Communications Director
Desired Skills & Experience
Knowledge & Experience
- Marketing degree (master level) and a minimum of 5 years proven experience in a B-2-B field
- Experience in event and project management is an asset.
- Experience in ICT sector is an advantage.
- Curious and interested in learning markets and offering trends
- Result driven
- Likes to take ownership and can work autonomously
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing skills
- Analytical and problem solving mind
- Innovation and creativity
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Perseverance and persistence
- Languages: excellent verbal Dutch, French, English, excellent written English.
At SAS we don’t just offer jobs. We offer a rewarding career experience, with professional development opportunities and a complete benefits package.
To apply, visit our website www.sascareer.be
- SAS is the leader in business & analytics intelligence (software and services), and the largest
- Whether complying with regulatory requirements or managing financial transactions, addressing a