- Publié le --2
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services provides audit, risk, finance and compliance solutions that help financial organizations improve efficiency and effectiveness across their enterprise. With more than 30 offices in 20 countries, the company’s prominent brands include: FRSGlobal, FinArch, ARC Logics for Financial Services, Bankers Systems, VMP® Mortgage Solutions, AppOne®, GainsKeeper®, Capital Changes, NILS, AuthenticWeb™ and Uniform Forms™. Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is part of Wolters Kluwer, a leading global information services and solutions provider with annual revenues of (2012) €3.6 billion ($4.6 billion) and approximately 19,000 employees worldwide. Please visit our website for more information.
Currently we are looking for a C# Developer/Software Engineer. In this role, you will develop new functionalities within our software products and contribute ideas for optimization and innovation throughout the entire development process. You will give advice to the analysis of software development tasks and develop software. You will perform technical and progress follow-up on software projects.
• Play an advising role in the creation of software designs and perform follow-up of other SW development and test task within your experience scope
• Perform an intake and acceptance on SW development tasks and describe/adapt the technical design for the development tasks
• Develop the requested requirements following the agreed procedures & conventions
• Take up responsibility in SW smaller software projects and guide these from a planning, progress, reporting and communication perspective
• Execute the quality procedures on SW development and deliver high quality tools with regards to SW layout, performance, output and usability
• Give support on developed software and software within your knowledge domain
• Take up responsibility on in development SW & unit tests
• Perform follow-up on validation test for the developed software
• Maintain/adapt SW documentation and artefacts.
Qualifications and Skillset
• A Relevant education (Bachelor or Master in IT, engineer in ICT…)
• Up to five years of experience in software development, preferably in a product environment
• You have an extensive knowledge and a strong experience in software development, demonstrating the capabilities to estimate, analyze, troubleshoot when needed
• An in-depth knowledge and sound experience of the Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server)
• Fluency in Dutch and English, all other languages are a plus.
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server experience user and/or setup is preferred
• Knowledge of the CSLA framework and/or Microsoft SharePoint technologies is a plus
• A theoretical financial background or relevant practical experience within the Financial Services Industry is a plus.
Personality / Personal traits
• Good team player, able to train, coach and motivate people
• Positive can-do attitude open to other technologies
• Hands-on, motivated and committed to success.
We offer you a position in a team-based, international, leading financial organization. Within Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, you will find straightforward communication, a fast-paced work environment with challenging projects, interesting career opportunities and a competitive salary package.
Interested? Please send your application (with the job title in the subject line) to:
- SAS is the leader in business & analytics intelligence (software and services), and the largest
- Whether complying with regulatory requirements or managing financial transactions, addressing a