- Publié le --2
Developer Support Engineer (Internal Tooling)
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services provides audit, risk, finance and compliance solutions that help financial organizations improve efficiency and effectiveness across their enterprise. With more than 30 offices in 20 countries, the company’s prominent brands include: FRSGlobal, FinArch, ARC Logics for Financial Services, Bankers Systems, VMP® Mortgage Solutions, AppOne®, GainsKeeper®, Capital Changes, NILS, AuthenticWeb™ and Uniform Forms™. Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is part of Wolters Kluwer, a leading global information services and solutions provider with annual revenues of (2012) €3.6 billion ($4.6 billion) and approximately 19,000 employees worldwide. Please visit our website for more information.
We are looking for a motivated Application Development Support Engineer to join our application development support team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the tooling that supports our development process, such as building and packaging software, source control, issue tracking,… You will be involved in the creation and maintenance of new development tools and in the selection and implementation of external tools. The tools you are working on cover all aspects of SDLC.
• Take care of the administration and support of already implemented software packages and processes
• Collaborate with team members, Developers, Project Managers, Release Management, SQA in particular
• Perform an intake and acceptance on requirements and translate these into SW development tasks to tooling to support the processes. Assist in making a decision to ‘build or buy’
• Evaluate existing tooling and propose optimization opportunities that could contribute to a more efficient build, package and deploy process. (SDLC : software development lifecycle)
• Take up responsibility in SW smaller software projects and guide these from a planning, progress, reporting, quality and communication perspective
• Execute the quality procedures on SW development and deliver high quality tools with regards to reliability, SW layout, performance, output and usability
• Make sure the documentation remains up2ate and is of good quality.
Qualifications and Skillset
• Relevant education (Bachelor or Master in IT, engineer in ICT…) or equivalent through experience
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle implementations, preferably in product oriented software configuration environment
• Knowledge on functionality and usage on software tools in SDLC (Build Automation, version control, ticket management, testing, content management, requirements specification, …)
• You have an extensive knowledge and a strong experience in software development, demonstrating the capabilities to estimate, analyze, troubleshoot when needed
• Knowledge and experience with Database technologies (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
• Fluency in Dutch and English, all other languages are a plus.
• Knowledge FinalBuilder, InstallShield, Jira are considered as a plus
• Experience with Microsoft (SharePoint) technologies is an advantage
• Knowledge of TFS in a role as administrator or developer
• Experience various (shell) scripting languages.
Personality / Personal traits
• Good team player
• Open to various technologies, can-do attitude
• Hands-on, motivated and committed to success
• Good communication skills
• Comfortable working with multidisciplinary teams
• Eager to learn, motivated, punctual and committed to deadlines.
We offer you a position in a team-based, international, leading financial organization. Within Wolters Kluwer Financial Services, you will find straightforward communication, a fast-paced work environment with challenging projects, interesting career opportunities and a competitive salary package.
Interested? Please send your application (with the job title in the subject line) to:
- SAS is the leader in business & analytics intelligence (software and services), and the largest
- Whether complying with regulatory requirements or managing financial transactions, addressing a